Auryc’s visual intelligence platform empowers organizations to create exceptional customer journeys and increase revenue. Auryc’s session replay, voice of the customer, and vast analytics capabilities help brands optimize their digital experience, improve conversion, drive customer satisfaction, and more revenue.
Auryc works with leading brands such as Cole Haan, PartyCity, CheapCaribbean, United and Southwest Vacations, You can check out some of our customer reviews here. Auryc is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Wisemont Capital, Social Starts and other leading Venture Capital firms.
We’re looking for a top-notch Senior Account Executive to help drive to new client partnerships.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the Auryc Sales team. Sr. AE will be responsible for owning a defined territory driving new client partnerships with learning e-commerce brands from prospecting to close.
- Drive new client acquisition, revenue and market share in a defined territory or vertical
- Review and understand client needs for financing. Craft consultative solutions to meet client goals
- Develop and succeed against a detailed territory plan
- Drive new business via new lead development
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Understand and be able to clearly communicate Auryc’s solutions, value proposition and competitive advantages
- Possesses strong technology skills with the ability to give credible technical demonstrations along with product, marketing, and account management colleagues
- Travel 1 - 3 times/month once feasible
- Close six-figure deals. Work autonomously to close deals
- Contribute to Auryc’s overall go-to-market strategy and direction
- Have or develop keen understanding of e-commerce landscape, tools, technologies and optimization strategies
- Existing executive level relationships within the e-commerce/retail/marketing field a plus
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5+ years of selling experience
- Proven experience selling into clients consultatively, managing 3-6 month, complex sales cycles
- Experience partnering with e-commerce merchants. Strong knowledge and interest in retail, e-commerce, technology and start-ups
- Comfortable working in a small company culture, and comfortable creating processes on the fly
- Excellent communication skills, a thirst for knowledge and highly detail oriented
- Desire to take on greater responsibility and contribute to Auryc’s overall goals
- Driven to succeed, exceed goals and be able to work both independently and with the team to build your book of business
Here's what you should expect when you join Auryc:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and 401k plan
- Ongoing professional development
- Company events and awesome culture