Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company with the headquarter in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for a top-notch QA Automation Engineer to join our engineering team. The engineer wears the customer’s hat, takes ownership, and works closely with Product/Project Managers and Engineers in a scrum environment.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Developers, QA) in test automation activities across the organization.
- Create test plans, test cases for both frontend and backend products and features.
- Automate and document tests from existing test cases/scenarios and new feature specifications.
- Work to continuously improve test automation concepts and best practices, automation testing strategies, and test case design specifications.
- Help investigate, evaluate, select, and integrate best available framework/tool solutions as required for test automation success.
- Influence better design, promote QA/Engineering best practice, bug prevention strategies, and advanced concepts.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge of software QA methodology and project management.
- Experience testing and deploying ReactJS based applications.
- 2+ years of experience developing test automation using tools like Selenium, TestNG, Maven.
- Possess excellent communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and proactive.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging.