Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company with the headquarter in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for a top-notch front end development lead/architect to join our engineering team and help us design and implement our cutting-edge data and analytics platform.
- Architect and lead the design and development of the next-gen user interface in Auryc portal and BI applications.
- Bring the latest innovations in the front end technology to Auryc technology stack to improve the quality and performance of the product.
- Develop and automate test cases to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Collaborate with the product and design team and contribute to the product specification development process.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to manage the API dependencies.
- Work closely with management to ensure the timely delivery of the projects.
- Mentor and coach other team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development and 3+ years of experience in React development.
- Experience with cross-browser development and experiences in building highly customizable SaaS applications.
- Familiar with various charting tools and BI solutions such as highcharts and d3.js
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experiences.