Full-Time, Los Altos
Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company with headquarters in Silicon Valley. We are looking for a top-notch Data Scientist to join and help us design and implement our cutting-edge data analytics platform.
- Spearheading the initiative to make value of data by utilizing the power of machine learning, statistical analysis, optimization methods, and various AI techniques.
- Researching and developing innovative solutions in revenue optimization. Auryc’s customers strive to optimize their omnichannel customer engagement with the goal of increasing revenue by millions of dollars. The Data Scientist will identify areas to automate the delivery of insights and attach a revenue potential for each opportunity.
- Researching and developing innovative solutions in customer engagement optimization. Coming up with scalable models and recommendations based on the behavior of customers to help Auryc’s customers take direct actions to improve their customer experience and level of engagement.
- Developing scalable experimentation techniques to efficiently evaluate the models using real-time and offline data sets. Working with the engineering team to deploy the models to production and quickly iterate.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning models and statistical analysis. Optimization methods and various AI techniques are a big plus
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with Graph Database is a plus.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in computer science, machine learning, statistics, or related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills