Auryc’s visual intelligence platform empowers organizations to create exceptional customer journeys and increase revenue. Auryc’s session replay, voice of the customer, and vast analytics capabilities help brands optimize their digital experience, improve conversion, drive customer satisfaction, and more revenue.
Auryc works with leading brands such as Cole Haan, PartyCity, CheapCaribbean, United and Southwest Vacations, You can check out some of our customer reviews here. Auryc is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Wisemont Capital, Social Starts and other leading Venture Capital firms.
We’re looking for a top-notch Business Development Representative to help drive to new client partnerships.
This position is an essential, strategic component of the Auryc Sales team. The Business Development Representative (BDR) acts as a partner with the Account Executives calling on our largest prospects. The BDR provides frontline, outbound prospecting, lead generation, and follow up, clearly qualifying partnership opportunities and communicating Auryc’s value to online brands.
- Relentless prospecting via phone & email
- Research and develop target accounts and prospect lists
- Initiate the sales process via outbound and inbound communications
- Create client interest, answer questions and qualify sales opportunities
- Capture pertinent client data and update the Salesforce.com database
- Establish and maintain relationships with the sales and marketing teams
- Work as an integral part of a team to ensure timely and successful service launch
- Help develop and evolve Auryc’s overall prospecting strategy and approach
Desired Skills & Experiences
- 1+ years of experience in a B2B outbound business development role
- College degree
- Dynamic personality with a high energy level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
- Understanding of business phone and email etiquette
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to deal with and adjust quickly to change
- Experience in the online marketing and/or retail/e-commerce arenas preferred
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, an excellent communicator, has a great attitude, a strong work ethic and possesses an unwavering commitment to success and learning.
Here's what you should expect when you join Auryc:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee stock options
- Full benefits (medical/dental/vision) and 401k plan
- Ongoing professional development
- Company events and awesome culture