Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company that has offices in both Silicon Valley and Beijing China. We are looking for an expert mobile developer to build an innovative solutions and SDKs. You will get to work with a super smart bunch of folks who are doing state of the art development work. You will be interacting with product management and customers to understand detailed requirements. You will also work with other engineering teams to design and build elegant and performant solutions.
- Working on building best in class behavior analytics and session replay SDKs and tools.
- Passionate about Android and have extended experience in mobile app development.
- Experience and knowledge with mobile environments development tools such as Android Studio.
- Curiosity to learn, research and operate at mobile platform system’s level. Awareness about App performance, footprint and usability.
- Strive for extreme performance. Our SDKs will be embedded in apps used by millions of people, and as a developer, we leave no stones unturned to minimize the performance overhead of our SDK.
- Attention to details in testings. You need to be up to date with all the latest mobile testing frameworks. Need to understand what is the impact of our SDKs across different kind of apps over different devices and across various networks.
- Need to implement thorough testing strategies that push our SDKs to their limits.
- You need to have an understanding on how modern mobile apps are delivered end-to-end and used by both the developer and the end user.
- Collaborate with other team members to co-design product features and represent mobile app development community at the discussion table.
- Bachelor’s degree is required (a Master’s in CS is preferred)
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with continuous integration and testing frameworks
- Experience with Android Studio
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Android Studio internals and extensibility is a plus.