Auryc is a fast growing and well-funded SaaS company that has offices in both Silicon Valley and Beijing China. We’re looking for a top-notch iOS SDK developer to join our engineering team and help us design and implement our cutting-edge data and analytics platform.
- Implement mobile SDKs that allow other mobile app teams to easily integrate our data and analytics platform that enables businesses to better understand and engage with their customers.
- Work with backend engineers to integrate with RESTful APIs.
- Adopt the best engineering practices in design and implementation and be responsible for the quality of the work.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2+ years of experience in writing iOS applications and SDKs.
- Proficiency with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services.
- Familiarity interfacing with web services and JSON or other serialization formats.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org